Tuesday-in commercial we started a different routine that we had learnt before half term, which everyone preferred a lot more which automatically improved our routine. We then had studio time where me and tierney began to think of ideas of our trio we came up with the idea of using 'haunted' by beyonce and came up with a theme of bad spirits haunting tierney, me and amber being the bad spirits! We created a mind map of all our ideas and thoughts! During studio time we also tried out some lifts we could use and because amber wasn't in Mary came to help us! There was one lift we struggled on but when amber is back we will try it again! For the second half of the studio time me tj and tierney starter out contemporary trio! We listened to the music and discovered that there were accents in the music which would really benefit our dance an luckily some words were repeated 3 times so we could do some canon! At the beginning I start and the tj joins in and then tierney! We thought this looked really effected as we were on a good formation.
Thursday- in modern today we went over what we did in the previous lesson at the end of our lesson, just to make sure it was fully in our heads before we continue next week. In contemporary we started learning new choreo for our piece, instead of the stuff we done last week! At the beginning I found the timing really hard and could get it in the music but the more we done it the more I began to hear it! The choreo was quite different o what I have done before, so found it harder to pick up! But for next week I'm going to go over it, so in prepared for the next lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment