Tuesday-today in ballet we finished off our ballet piece for the show! I really love the dance, near the end I really have to listen to the music to make sure i go at the right time and get to the right position in time. Majority of today we had studio time where we had time to choreograph solos and trios! Me and Maddy choreographed more of our trio that we will have to teach imogen during the week. For the last half an hour of the day we showed Mary and jelly our pieces and got feedback, for my solo my feedback was to use more space and make sure I perform every time I dance. With the trios we need to start choreographing more and get them clean soon so we can fully rehearse them.
Wednesday- we had commercial this morning, where we went over what we did the week before and today we managed to finish the piece! Kelly spoke about that every time we do it we should try and do it full out unless she has told us otherwise, and to use the time we have wisely! We then had studio time for half an hour were me Amber and tierney went over what we did, and sorted out cutting our music! Me and amber added more on so now tierney has to catch up with where we are in the music. This afternoon e had street where we learnt a new section of the choreo and went over everything we had already done! I found this really useful as some parts that I didn't know and emile clarified for it for me.
Thursday- this morning we had studio time where I was able to add another couple of counts onto my solo, I've tried to include more travel in it as that was part of my feedback from Mary. I feel like I should think of more inventive traveling steps which I will try to do over half term. In modern we were all together this morning to fit all of our sections together! This was really useful as we got to see what the other group we're doing, we managed to finish this piece for the show today. In the afternoon we had contemporary where we continued to add to the dance. Emile gave each group and myself something different to do but all links together at the end! I'm meant to be portraying a witch who controls what that do! In my section I have to do a cartwheel to my knees, for next lesson in going to try and keep my legs straight for as long as possible before I bend them, as this will make it look better. I am really liking this dance so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment