Tuesday- in commercial we went over what we did the week before so we could teach Amber! This was also really helpful for me as I had forgotten a section of the dance! We added on today as well! At the moment I really like this dance and the choreo! Towards the end of the new choreo I got a bit confused on the timing but picked it up by the end! We also had studio time today where me maddy and imogen started our trip we were going to do a musical theatre piece but as we couldn't find any music we decided to do a jazz routine to bad by Michael Jackson! We started choreographing and then agreed that some of the moves we were doing didn't feel right to dance so we sped them up and changed bits! We were all quite in time and all felt comfortable doing it! However towards the end of the session tierney and tj had been downstairs doing our contemporary trio and they realised that we don't have many rehearsals all together, so for the last 15mins I went downstairs to do our contemporary trio with them! That is going to happen a lot within the timetable so things may need to be changed slightly! For the next session of studio time me tieney and Amber started on our jazz routine! We skipped past the slow but and went straight to the faster point of the music! Me and amber worked out what we were going to do in unison and the worked it to go with what tierney had created so it made it look like we were trying to get her!
Wednesday- in ballet we went over what we did the last time and then added on! We started with a bit that we all did at the same time! And then I started going round the stage doing parts with different people, I first went over to tierney and then to shannon and Amber! I had to make sure I knew what I was doing so I didn't look silly next to the others, I also had to make sure I got to the position on time otherwise I would ruin the spacing and staging of that particular part of the dance. In street we started learning a new part of the choreo. This one was quite chill but the tempo changed within the dance. At first I found it hard to relax into the movements ringer the right style so will have to work on this when we next do the dance. We then went over the bit of choreo we did the week before, this was really helpful as I had forgotten one part of the dance which Emily went over a few times which was really useful.
Thursday-in modern we went over what we did last week and ran it a few times at the end of the lesson this was good as it give us a chance to remember it for when we add on next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment