Tuesday-we started our commercial piece today and te beginning I found it quite difficult to get the timing so going to have to continue to practise at home but by the end of the lesson I felt better with the choreography. In the afternoon, we all had to start work on our solos! I found it really hard to find music for my solo, so started looking for music for my trios! Me and amber came up with the idea of kidnapping tierney within our dance to give it a theme, amber also the thought of the idea to wear masks in our dance.
Wednesday- today we started to learn choreography for our contemporary piece. I really like it so far as it feels nice to dance. At the start I struggled to get the timing but after we went over it multiple times I was confidant.
Thursday- in modern we started to learn te dance for the show, I really like it and found it really easy to get into the mood of the dance. In the afternoon we started learning the choreography for our street piece. At the start I found it quite confusing and kept getting wrong legs and arms but after going over it and working with the girls I managed to pick it up an really enjoy dancing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment