Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Show evaluation

1) contemporary piece
I felt this went really well  and there were no major issues! The walkover lift went well and I feel I performed well to, maybe I could have done some more menacing faces but overall went well

2) tribal solo
I felt my solo went well, and my slow box splits dropped down at the right point which didn't happen before! I felt my knee drop at the end was dramatic and a good way to end my piece.

3) haunted 
I felt this went well as we were in time for the whole piece which didn't happen in the previous rehearsal I thought I spacing was correct and looked! I also felt we improvised well at the end by running off still telling the story. Perhaps the storytelling could've been better and more obvious.

4) ballet group
I thought this was good as me and Zak were in time at the beginning, we also got our lifts right and at the right time which was good as in one of the rehearsals I fell off but I was eased it worked out in the show! I really enjoyed dancing this piece in the show.

5)acting
Acting could've gone a lot better, I don't manage to get my hair down in the quick change, I wasn't on stage in time and lines were forgot throughout, but even though all this happened I feel like we stayed in character and covered well and got through it.

6) street piece
I felt like this dance went really well and everyone went full out and tried their hardest, I really enjoyed dancing this in the show.

7) tap
Even though tap isn't my favourite I really tried to get everything correct in the dance, and if I didn't I tried to make it look like i did! Throughout the dance my knee pad fell down but whilst on stage I dealt with it and don't pull it up.

8) musical theatre piece
I loved this Dance, I thought it went really well and during the routine I lip sang quite a bit and used my face more than I usually do, I think I don't this because I loved the dance.

9) bad trio
I felt like this went really well, we were alibi time for majority of it and I believe it showcased us of to the best it could. This was one of my favourite pieces in the show.

10) contemporary duet
I was really nervous about this dance as I really wanted it to go well. I think me and Tj work really well together a feed off each other, which creates a nice atmosphere for us on stage.

11) modern group
I thought this went well and everyone knew what they were doing, I was also proud that I made the double turn into round kick as before the show I didn't.

12) commercial inthoughtbthis dance went okay! I found it quite hard to get into the style at the beginning but hopefully by the end I didn't look so out of place as I really tried.

13) ballet solo
I thought my ballet solo went quite well even though I didn't quite make the turn into attitude as smoothly as I wanted to, I felt I performed it well and enjoyed doing it.

14)finale
I was surprised at how well this dance went and the singing didn't sound as bad as I thought it would! I felt like well all pulled it out of the bag and finished on a high note. In the end I actually enjoyed doing that dance even though I didn't think I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment